Time-Frequency Masking Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inHome

November 08 - Working week in Vienna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibaud

Thibaud

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2006-06-23

November 08 - Working week in Vienna Empty
PostSubject: November 08 - Working week in Vienna   November 08 - Working week in Vienna EmptyMon 20 Oct - 15:56

Hi all, cheers

Since the forum has been deserted for quite a long time now Crying or Very sad, I'll try to bring it back to life with the following topic: The forthcoming working week in Vienna, from 6th to 13th of November 2008 bounce

I thought it would be nice to work on the Dau model during these days, could you get some complementary documentation on how to use it? Maybe via T. Dau's Phd? Rolling Eyes
Keep us up to date about that! Wink

For sure we shall also continue the discussion about the modeling step. If you see other points to tackle, just write it there!

Cheers,

Thibaud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-command.net
Solvi

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-02-21

PostSubject: Re: November 08 - Working week in Vienna   November 08 - Working week in Vienna EmptyMon 20 Oct - 17:20

Great - the time-frequency forum is like an old friend that I haven't met for a long time - nice to see you again Surprised

The November meeting might be a good occation to discuss further plans of our masking collaboration and think about the French-Austrian master program possibility (deadline 15/11/08). Here in Marseille it's also time to propose Master subjects for the spring (deadline at the end of the week). Maybe we're not ready for a Master student at this time, since Thibaud now is going to concentrate more on sound modelling...? What's the state of the art concerning the multiple maskers?

Well, it would have been nicer to discuss all these things with around a couple of beers... drunken
Hopefully, we'll be able to meet all together in the nearest future.
Back to top Go down
xxl

xxl

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2006-02-18

PostSubject: Re: November 08 - Working week in Vienna   November 08 - Working week in Vienna EmptyTue 28 Oct - 11:43

Quote :
I thought it would be nice to work on the Dau model during these days, could you get some complementary documentation on how to use it? Maybe via T. Dau's Phd? Rolling Eyes
Keep us up to date about that!

We will try to get more information from Torsten!

Quote :
The November meeting might be a good occation to discuss further plans of our masking collaboration and think about the French-Austrian master program possibility (deadline 15/11/0Cool. Here in Marseille it's also time to propose Master subjects for the spring (deadline at the end of the week). Maybe we're not ready for a Master student at this time, since Thibaud now is going to concentrate more on sound modelling...?

The master student will be most probably stationed in Marseille, so the question is, if you can attend to him.

I think there are enough open questions.

Peter
Back to top Go down
http://members.inode.at/584437/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 08 - Working week in Vienna   November 08 - Working week in Vienna Empty

Back to top Go down

November 08 - Working week in Vienna
Page 1 of 1